Directors at Large
...and ordering information
From the "Gunny"
Official WWGC Target Frame PLANS... these are designed especially for our range
backstop elevations and will work with our placements and pipes.
The Weeping Water Gun Club is non-discriminatory and membership is open to everyone who meets the club's membership requirements. All membership requests should be directed to Ken King, Membership Director (402) 291-6805. Check the "Scheduled Meetings" page for the New Members meeting dates. Email email@example.com
1. Be a current member of the National Rifle Association or sign up to become a member at time of registration.
2. Possess one of the following (Current):
3. Membership Fee: $110.00 dues + $65.00 initiation fee (total $175.00)until July 1st. After July 1st the fee is $230.00 but will include your next year's membership.
1. Submit signed copy of Range Rules.
2. Be a current member of the NRA and provide a membership card with expiration date.
3. Provide one or more of the following (must be current):
RANGE RULE FORM
# 2 and 3 above Weeping Water Gun Club will not produce copies of these documents from old records. It is the renewing member's responsibility to provide new copies for each membership year.
Copyright Weeping Water Gun Club, All rights reserved.