The Weeping Water Gun Club is non-discriminatory and membership is open to everyone who meets the club’s membership requirements. All membership requests should be directed to Membership
New Members meeting dates are listed to the right. You must attend a New Member meeting. You can submit an application here Membership Application, but the other 3 requirements must be done in person.
1. Print and submit signed copy of Range Rules
2. Be a current member of the NRA and provide a membership card with expiration date.
3. Provide one or more of the following (must be current):
- Federal Firearms License
- Nebraska Hand Gun Purchase Certificate (Douglas County Sheriff – Gun Permits)
- City of Omaha Handgun Identification Card (NE Safety Council)
- Concealed carry permit -any jurisdiction (NE State Patrol CCW Page)
- NCIC background check
4. Complete Application Form
Note: Members must keep both their NRA membership and method of background check current and valid throughout the membership year.
Membership Fee: $110.00 dues + $65.00 initiation fee (total $175.00) until July 1st.
After July 1st the fee is $55.00 dues + $65.00 initiation fee ( Total $120.00 )
Membership Renewal Fee: $110.00 until April 1st.
After April 1st the fee is $175.00. Also, after April 1, your membership application is subject to review.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS EXPIRE DECEMBER 31st OF THE CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR.
All club meetings will be held at:
Omaha Public Library
5111 N. 90th Street Omaha, Nebraska
Unless posted otherwise.
Meetings will start at 6:00 P.M. and conclude by 8:00 P.M. The new member meetings take about two hours, those wishing to become new members should be there at 6 PM and allow two hours to complete the process.
Abrahams Library is located approximately 1 1/2 blocks south of Fort Street on 90th: East side at the top of the hill.
These meetings are scheduled a year in advance, the room where they will be held may change from time to time, so double check if someone else is in the room listed when you arrive, may need to ask at the front desk.